- From $1,999.00 CAD
Feel energy flow through your body with every step taken over the hallowed grounds of Peru. Your seven-day journey begins in the aptly named Sacred Valley with a taste of local food before a stand-up paddleboard takes you across pristine waters surrounded by towering Andean peaks. Each day has the chance for new discoveries with available yoga sessions, a hot springs visit, and the option to do the 1-day Inca Trail Hike. Finally, you can bask in the awe-inspiring beauty of Machu Picchu through an intentionally paced tour. As you absorb the mysterious power of these ancient ruins, you’ll head home with a renewed lift in your step.
- Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Your Wellness Moment: Sacred Valley Yoga Class, Urubamba
- Your Wellness Moment: Lares Hot Springs, Lares
- Your Wellness Moment: Sunrise Yoga Class, Urubamba
- Arrival transfer
- Stand-up paddleboarding at Piuray Lagoon
- Incan Welcome Ceremony
- Yoga classes in the Sacred Valley
- Lares hike and hot springs visit
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Free time for meditation and relaxation
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Hotels (6 nts).
6 breakfasts, 2 lunches
Allow USD225-295 for meals not included.