AMAZON RIVERBOAT ADVENTURE IN DEPTH 9 days, Lima to Lima
Hop aboard a riverboat and experience the Amazon in style. Book by July 27, 2018 and save 30% 04 Aug. and 27 Oct. sailings subject to availability.
Led by an Amazon Reserve naturalist guide, your cruise will include daily excursions by motorized skiff designed to reveal the exotic wildlife that calls the rainforest home – with any luck you’ll spot sloths, toucans, or pink dolphins! And, with two full days for exploration in Pacaya–Samiria National Reserve, you'll have the chance to experience the jungle up close. The cuisine on board is regional and provides a unique and delicious window into local culture. Gain a rare glimpse of how life "on the river" is lived and experience the magic of the Amazon on this once-in-a-lifetime riverboat adventure.
- Explore the Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve – the largest national park in Peru
- Dine on food fresh from the jungle
- Spot pink dolphins on the Amazon River
- Interact with members of the local community
- Learn the intricacies of Amazon wildlife
- Duration: 9 days
- Start/Finish City: Lima to Lima
- Service Level: Upgraded
- Quality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- Physical Grading: 2 - Light
- Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- Travel Style: Marine
- Small-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
This tour is part of the Jane Goodall Collection. Wildlife-focused tours endorsed by world renowned primatologist Dr. Jane Goodall. Your purchase of a Jane Goodall Collection tour helps G Adventures support the Jane Goodall Institute’s mission to protect wildlife and empower local communities.
Photo By G Adventures